Ease Your Mind, Relax Your Body and Soothe Your Soul
in one of the largest Beauty Salons in Huntingdon
Adagio Beauty Salon has been established on the High Street in Huntingdon for over twenty years and we pride ourselves on providing you with the quality of care, attentiveness and support to help unwind from the pressures of everyday life. We hope your salon experience matches up with the high standards of service that you have come to expect at Adagio.
Our aim is to exceed our clients expectations and to offer a sanctuary from the stresses of modern day life.
We are now open again!
Unfortunately due to the Government announcement regarding the postponement of close contact services, we are not able to offer our full treatment menu.
We are unable to take bookings for Facial Waxing, Facials, Brow and Lash Treatments, Bio Platinum Facial Toning and Indian Head Massage until 15th August at the earliest.
In the meantime we are still offering
Body Treatments, all of our Massages, Body Waxing. Manicures, Pedicures, Gel Polish & Men's Treatments.
Telephone: 01480 414124
Contact us via the contact page on here - click here
Message us on our Facebook page - click here
Please explain what treatment you would like,
when you would like it and include your contact number.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Kat, Lauren , Trish & Keith
Please Respect Our New Way Of Working
• Visits to the salon are strictly by appointment only.
• Please wear a face mask to your appointment or we can supply one at a cost of £1.00.
• A contactless hand sanitising station is to your left at the bottom of the stairs. Please ensure to sanitise your hands upon arrival.
• Please be aware of the social distancing markers on the floor.
• We kindly ask you to be on time for your appointment and bring minimal possessions with you.
• We ask that if you feel unwell then please telephone us, in plenty of time, to cancel or rearrange your appointment.
• Pedicures – Ladies please remember to bring your Flip Flops with you!
• Unfortunately, due to government guidelines we are unable to offer refreshments, although water will be available in disposable cups.
• All magazines have been removed to avoid cross contamination, but you are permitted to bring your own reading material, please ensure you take it home with you.
If you would like to discuss any of these guidelines, then please feel free to contact the salon & we will be happy to assist you.
We are in this together so please stay safe and well.
Follow us on